Gozillionairres? World Peace, Please


What are you gonna do if you hit the Mega Million Jack Pot? Estimated at $640 Million?????

I’m going to buy me some Whirled Peas.

5 Responses

  1. I have given it much thought, before this huge pot came along and my answer is easy.
    I would just blow 75% of it on whatever, then invest the other 25%…
    on wine, women and song.

  2. Breathe a big sigh of relief.

  3. Didn’t win any money, but at least the JayHawks came through.

    ROCK CHALK!!

  4. …and congratulations to the Baylor Lady Bears.
    One win away from a National Championship and the first ever NCAA basketball team (men or women) to go undefeated.

  5. […] Nuke’s: Gozillionairres? World Peace, Please […]

Comments are closed.

thephysicsglobal

Un blog que tiene como objetivo sacar una sonrisa a la gente <3

andreinewcreation

Nu-mi dați sfaturi. Știu sa greșesc și singur

Greenwich Lane

Sharing our love affair with food

ABEL-TASOS GKIOUZELIS: MY HEART SITES ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* ST JOHN MAXIMOVITCH & ST KEVIN OF IRELAND

Orthodox Heart Sites - Ορθόδοξα Ιστολόγια ⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**•• PAINTING LEAVES IN ORTHODOXY - EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* Abel-Tasos Gkiouzelis - http://gkiouzelis.wordpress.com - Email: gkiouz.anast@gmail.com - Feel free to email me…! I wish you always have the smile of God in your heart...! ​May to be always near Holy Confession!​⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**•• Ζωγραφίζοντας Φύλλα στην Ορθοδοξία - Ανατολική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* Άβελ-Τάσος Γκιουζέλης - http://gkiouzelis.wordpress.com - Email: gkiouz.anast@gmail.com - Στήλτε οτιδήποτε επιθυμείτε…! Να έχετε το χαμόγελο του Θεού στην καρδιά σας, πάντα κοντά στην γλυκιά Θεία Εξομολόγηση!​ ​⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••​ ​Ωρες Εξομολόγησης: https://workersectingreece.wordpress.com/ores-eksomologisis/

I Do And Adieu!

Learning To Live And Love In Japan

Twenty Something in the 2010s

Tips and tricks on adulting in the 2010s

dadmarketing

Exploring the world of marketing to dads

Photography by Manos, Flora and Marinos

The Little Lai: Beyond limits

A desultory traveler beyond limits. Sharing his travel experiences and random views.

manosds1's Blog

A topnotch WordPress.com site

#afinidadviajera

La única web para viajeros adictos.

Will Rogers - A Loon with a View

The current political issues discussed here

YLENIA MOZZILLO

Friggo pensieri, mangio parole, brucio i ricordi peggiori.

http://syw.co/PSextraordinaire - SAVE $$, MAKE $$

bouquetfiorito

bouquetfiorito

CAMICLE

Mobile photography a la carte

MARKOVICH PHOTO ART

Please feel free to use any of my images (on your sites, social networks, online or printed books, etc.) placed from this blog.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,284 other followers

%d bloggers like this: