Writing at Hillbuzz.org, Kevin DuJan opines that Sarah Palin is in the 2012 race, but is delaying her entry into the race as long as possible. If true, it’s an interesting strategery. Here are Kevin’s bullet points:
1. Wait as long as possible to enter the race so that she is not attacked as a front-runner out of the gate.
2. Allow other candidates to be called “unelectable”, amongst other media memes, so SHE can be the alternative.
3. Let the media vet — or, more apt, rip apart — competitors before revealing her true intentions.
4. Take down the establishment elite before they even see her attacks coming.
5. Cultivate a network of individual, personal support on the ground BEFORE hiring the consulting team, and making the campaign official.
Great article. I hope he’s right.
Read it all.