SEIU mortgage shakedown


Tired of paying your mortgage? Here’s an idea …

Just demand to see the original note on your mortgage.

And, to make it easier,your friends at  SEIU offer this handy-dandy tool to contact your bank.

In a few days the mortgage bank must tell you if they do in fact have your original mortgage note. And if not, then welcome to Easy Street. I suspect, if your mortgage is post 2006, the chances are good they won’t be able to produce the note.

Hello systemic financial meltdown.

Or, maybe not. This “crisis” has all the makings of a grand shakedown.

Consider this:  Linkage between SEIU and Barack Obama is well-documented and without question.  So, why would Obama veto the recent foreclosure moratorium bill, and take a position in direct opposition to his co-religionists at SEIU?

I think Obama is triangulating, and just maybe this was the plan all along.

From Zero Hedge

If these issues do in fact escalate, the Administration may try to broker some sort of settlement… The endgame will likely end up being the extraction of material concession from the banking syndicate, in the form of systemic mortgage writedowns, with Obama’s blessing, which will likely put the 25% of homeowners who are underwater on equal footing with the other 75%.

One Response

  1. Filed under: Things that make you go…hmmm.

Comments are closed.

Le Blog BlookUp

Imprimez vos contenus digitaux en livre avec BlookUp !

I'mSapiosexual

kash_ikimi

Jan Smitowicz's Author Blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"ONE HELL OF A WRITER"--Derrick Jensen, award-winning author of Endgame~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spotlight Entertainment Blog by POMMG

Making footprints in the sand that become a path to your door via social media.

singhanshita1

Be what you are..

ALAN PRAKASH

"see the world through my lens"

WORKER SECT IN GREECE: FROM WORKER SECT TO ORTHODOXY ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* ST JOHN MAXIMOVITCH & ST KEVIN OF IRELAND

PAINTING LEAVES IN ORTHODOXY - EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* Abel-Tasos Gkiouzelis - http://gkiouzelis.wordpress.com - Email: gkiouz.anast@gmail.com - Feel free to email me…! I wish you always have the smile of God in your heart...! ​May to be always near Holy Confession!​⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**•• Ζωγραφίζοντας Φύλλα στην Ορθοδοξία - Ανατολική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* Άβελ-Τάσος Γκιουζέλης - http://gkiouzelis.wordpress.com - Email: gkiouz.anast@gmail.com - Στήλτε οτιδήποτε επιθυμείτε…! Να έχετε το χαμόγελο του Θεού στην καρδιά σας, πάντα κοντά στην γλυκιά Θεία Εξομολόγηση!​ ​⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••​ ​Ωρες Εξομολόγησης: https://workersectingreece.wordpress.com/ores-eksomologisis/

thephysicsglobal

Un blog que tiene como objetivo sacar una sonrisa a la gente <3

andreinewcreation

Nu-mi dați sfaturi. Știu sa greșesc și singur

Greenwich Lane

Sharing our love affair with food

ABEL-TASOS GKIOUZELIS: MY HEART SITES ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* ST JOHN MAXIMOVITCH & ST KEVIN OF IRELAND

Orthodox Heart Sites - Ορθόδοξα Ιστολόγια ⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**•• PAINTING LEAVES IN ORTHODOXY - EASTERN ORTHODOX CHURCH ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* Abel-Tasos Gkiouzelis - http://gkiouzelis.wordpress.com - Email: gkiouz.anast@gmail.com - Feel free to email me…! I wish you always have the smile of God in your heart...! ​May to be always near Holy Confession!​⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**•• Ζωγραφίζοντας Φύλλα στην Ορθοδοξία - Ανατολική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία ╰⊰¸¸.•¨* Άβελ-Τάσος Γκιουζέλης - http://gkiouzelis.wordpress.com - Email: gkiouz.anast@gmail.com - Στήλτε οτιδήποτε επιθυμείτε…! Να έχετε το χαμόγελο του Θεού στην καρδιά σας, πάντα κοντά στην γλυκιά Θεία Εξομολόγηση!​ ​⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•**╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰¸¸.•¨*••.¸╰⊰*⊰¸¸.•**••​ ​Ωρες Εξομολόγησης: https://workersectingreece.wordpress.com/ores-eksomologisis/

I Do And Adieu!

Learning to live and love in Japan.

Twenty Something in the 2010s

Tips and tricks on adulting in the 2010s

dadmarketing

Exploring the world of marketing to dads

Photography by Manos, Flora and Marinos

The Little Lai: Beyond limits

A desultory traveler beyond limits. Sharing his travel experiences and random views.

manosds1's Blog

A topnotch WordPress.com site

Archeocake

Torte del passato riviste in chiave moderna

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,284 other followers

%d bloggers like this: