Scanning the headlines, so you don’t have to.
- Politicians: Wake The Hell Up!
- One in ten Californians with a mortgage are now in default.
- American Chemical Society rejects man-made global warming.
- Middle-class suicide.
- Towers of debt: concerns shifting from residential to commercial market.
- Radical left will get to vote on single-payer government run healthcare.
- Preps: more thoughts on declaration of a banking holiday.
- 10,000 Chinese “rioters” disappear.
- Sgt. Crowley shows class.
- HR 3200: Good for the people? Good enough for Congress.
- Mike Steele: Think about all the crap we’ve taken from the press (video) Booyah!
- Stuart Smalley: The meltdown begins.
- The Wrath of the Killdozer!
- Da Floooooo…. checklist.
- Churches and taxes. Nice job, Shane.
- Why won’t Keith Ellison release the details of his free trip to Mecca?
- Is it time for a third party?
- Dude! Where’s my stimulus?
- Thirty years ago: NYT praises Ayatolla Khomeni as a saint. Brillyunt!
- Mohammed Brand™ Condoms, from TNOYF
- Hamas sponsors mass child bride wedding … [subtitle, "Let's give them a state]
- Two more Brit hostages believed killed.
- Cash for Clunkers has hidden surprise.
- Maggie’s Notebook: Michelle disciplined?
- WaPo (still) hates HRC. She should drink “Mad Bitch” Beer. Milbank needs a whole keg of STFU.
- Teachable moments and worthless photo-ops
- Coming to a Newspaper near you … Media PC: a danger to your health.
- Belgium opens immigration floodgates.
- Zimbabwe: A letter from the diaspora.
This is The World Famous Friday Open Thread. A Free-Speech Zone™
WFFOT: Because a thread is a terrible thing to waste.
Filed under: News and politics, Open thread, WFFOT | Tagged: al franken bizarre behavior, American Chemical Society, bank holiday, beer summit, belgium, british hostages, california mortgage default, CRE, denninger: wake the hell up, disappearing rioters, global warming hysteria, hamas child wedding, hr 3200, HRC, keith ellison mecca, killdozer, Media PC, middle class, mohammed brand condoms, NYT lunacy, palin third party, pandemic flu checklist, Shoes, steele RNC, stimulus, texas, TNOYF, WaPo, zimbabwe | 1 Comment »