You can call me an angry white man, clinging to my guns and religion. I actually like this description. It fits. I’m an #AngryClinger.
I’m angry that death cult terrorists continue to kill and maim in the name of their religion and in the name of their god.
I’m mad that some Western theologists want to equate the god of the cultists with The LORD God Almighty. It offends me.
By now, you’ve read about the latest mass murder in the name of the prophet of the death cult. As more is learned, we will hear the same Western apologists making the same ridiculous statements that these murders have nothing to do with islam; that the murdered shouldn’t have offended the murderers; that a backlash against innocent moslems will occur by #angryclingers (who are basically islamophobes anyway); that conservative Christians are just as evil because they oppose special rights for homosexuals; and of course, that Israel is somehow to blame.
I have the solution to death cult terrorism, and it is very simple. That doesn’t mean that it is in any way easy. I’ll detail the solution in a future post, and when you read it, you’ll be amazed that no one thought of it before. But, that’s for later.
Today’s exercise in evil by the death cult is only the most recent event that has made me angry. I’m mad about several things:
- I’m mad that John Boehner is still Speaker of the House, and Congress is still for sale: Business As Usual.
- I’m mad that some of the same people who said they would vote to replace Boehner, betrayed their supporters.
- I’m mad that Al Sharpton still owes an unpaid tax debt of over 4 million dollars, and the IRS has not moved to seize his assets or levy his income.
- I’m mad that nothing has been done about the politicization of the IRS, the EPA, the DOJ, BLM, ATF, VA, and others that have betrayed the public trust, committed acts of deception, perjury, obfuscation, concealment, political blackmail, to name a few, all with the knowledge and approval of the motherfucker in the White House.
- I’m mad that the 4th Estate has devolved into a 5th Column.
- I’m mad that the ones who see these things happening and want to hold the line against them are demonized and marginalized by this very same 5th Column.
- I’m mad that our government is over $18 Trillion in debt, with no end in sight, and the only way we are still managing to keep the lights on is because the Federal Reserve continues to monetize the debt through Quantitative Easing I, II, III, and soon, QE-IV.
- I’m mad that the above alphabet agencies continue to ignore lawful Constitutional oversight by the Congress, which of course is ignored by the 5th Column, and I’m mad that the Congress hasn’t raised hell about it.
- I’m mad that the racial divisions in our country have been stirred to the boiling point by professional agitators, race mongers, communists, and moslems, who have resorted to arson, assault, and assassination of police officers to achieve their goal of “fundamentally changing” our country.
- I’m mad that the 2 frontrunners for the 2016 Presidential election are named Bush and Clinton.
So, I’m an #AngryClinger, and I’m up to here. Tonight, I will say this prayer for serenity.
God, grant me the Serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Filed under: 2nd amendment, eurabia watch, ferguson mo, government corruption, Israel, jihad, Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder, muslim, News and politics, obama, racism, riots, terrorism | Tagged: 4th estate, 5th column, Al Sharpton, atf, BLM, bush, charlie hebdo, clinton, communists, death cult, doj, EPA, Federal Reserve, irs, john boehner, lgbt, police assassination, quantitative easing, race mongers, serenity prayer, va | 3 Comments »