Posted on December 21, 2011 by nuke gingrich
Saw this over at the Lighthouse…….
Sarah Palin Says “It’s Not Too Late for Folks to Jump In” the 2012 GOP Presidential Nomination Race
It’s really not too late. Especially since the GOP changed the primary system from winner-take-all to a proportional type of campaign. In fact, I can envision a write-in tidal wave of Palin supporters who are willing and able to propel Sarah to a Primary victory. And, given the hate-fest she has endured from the left, any nastiness from the Romney campaign will be a pesky annoyance by comparison.
Or, how about they fight it out at the GOP convention! Wouldn’t that make some great television.
C’mon Sarah! Time to bring your “A” Game!!
Filed under: election 2012, Palin | Tagged: election 2012, Palin | 2 Comments »
Posted on August 18, 2011 by nuke gingrich
Writing at Hillbuzz.org, Kevin DuJan opines that Sarah Palin is in the 2012 race, but is delaying her entry into the race as long as possible. If true, it’s an interesting strategery. Here are Kevin’s bullet points:
1. Wait as long as possible to enter the race so that she is not attacked as a front-runner out of the gate.
2. Allow other candidates to be called “unelectable”, amongst other media memes, so SHE can be the alternative.
3. Let the media vet — or, more apt, rip apart — competitors before revealing her true intentions.
4. Take down the establishment elite before they even see her attacks coming.
5. Cultivate a network of individual, personal support on the ground BEFORE hiring the consulting team, and making the campaign official.
Great article. I hope he’s right.
Read it all.
Filed under: conservatism, election 2012, Palin | Tagged: conservatism, election 2012, hillbuzz, Palin | 3 Comments »
Posted on June 9, 2011 by no2liberals
Oh, how the left and the establishment fear her.
Filed under: election 2012, n2l, News and politics, Palin | Tagged: election 2012, n2l, News and politics, Palin | 2 Comments »