My predictions for 2012, in no particular order…
1) Romney unable to win nomination outright. Brokered convention, and a dark horse emerges … GOP ticket is Palin-Christie.
2) gold hits $2800
3) Down/S&P down 25% until Fed begins QE-3 in Summer ’12. Ensuing rally is up 25%, just in time for election day.
4) Joe Biden has a stroke 3 weeks before the election and is permanently disabled. Replaced by Hilary Clinton.
5) North Korea’s new head dude plays his first round of golf. Hits 3 holes-in-one.
6) House votes to begin impeachment hearings against Eric Holder. Holder resigns, blames racism. Race riots break out in Tampa and across the nation during GOP convention.
7) Mississippi State University wins the National Championship in Basketball and Baseball, and is ranked #1 in the BCS Poll in Football as of 12/11/12.
8) Scientists at MIT create both cold fusion and synthetic gasoline. They are immediately sued by the EPA.
9) Tina Fey is keynote speaker at Democrat Convention.
All in fun!