See our newest page: DOJ Watch
“The president is entitled to have whatever policy advisers he wants. But when you have someone whose job it is to enforce the law you must have someone who is not only qualified but someone determined to enforce the law.”
That standard is sadly lacking in the Holder Justice Department.
While some conservatives doubted that the man who helped facilitate the Marc Rich pardon and overrode the recommendation of career attorneys to give Bill Clinton a favorable recommendation on the pardon of 16 Puerto Rican terrorists in 1999… was up to the job, he was confirmed by a vote of 75-21 with the support of many Republican senators.
from Jennifer Rubin’s “Eric Holder’s Justice Dept: It’s all politics all the time”
More Links of interest in the ever-expanding collection of articles that I call,
- Bill would give president emergency control of Internet. Probably more appropriate to DHS than DOJ, but all thugs look alike to me.
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder says a homosexual activist who is attacked following a Christian minister’s sermon about homosexuality would be protected by a proposed new federal law, but a minister attacked by a homosexual wouldn’t be. ,
- ATF sent to FFL dealers in Tennessee and Nontana telling them the Bureau was overriding the state’s Firearms Freedom Act, and would continue to impose federal requirements in disregard of state law.,
- Who is Ellie Light? Obama astroturfer?
- and, Who is Mark Spivey? (Both seem to fit with “sockpuppet” link above.)
Just add them in the comments section!